Thursday, April 27, 2006

my top 10 gottawannahaveto

Always subject to change without notice, but of course:

1. Ride the Maid of the Mist around Niagara Falls. My friend Debbie just got back from Niagara Falls, and her pictures have me jonesin’.

2. Stay at an authentic Japanese love hotel or its American equivalent, the Madonna Inn. Oh, the jungle room!

3. I really, really want to touch a monkey. Seriously. I would give just about anything to touch a monkey. Monkeys are my second favorite animal, right after cats and right before sloths. I've touched plenty of cats in my life (say now!), and I would never touch a sloth because they're covered with icky stuff, but monkeys? Oh yeah, hand me a monkey and I'll be the happiest person alive.

4. Climb Mt. Fuji. Yeah, I know, I’m not the most physically active person, but come on, old people do it!

5. Write a book and/or a screenplay.

6. Stay at every major hotel on the Las Vegas Strip.

7. Eat Kobe steak.

8. Go to Ten Thousand Waves. They have a Sailor Moon room, for god's sake!

9. Attend a New York Giants game. (Yes, for real, G.)

10. Learn how to friggin’ cook already.