Tuesday, October 14, 2008

DC in pictures

An actual wordy entry about my trip to Washington DC will follow eventually, but I figured I’d start with the pictures. Some of them have comments if’n you mouse over them.

Sorry about the weird size discrepancies in the pictures; I'll tinker with this entry later.









The view from our hotel room.

Friendship Gate in Chinatown

Just one of my dessert courses at Coco Sala.  From left:  Kahlua, a chipotle chocolate square, espresso sorbet, and my favorite, the fiery chocolate soufflé.

Man, fish are hard to photograph.

Roy Lichtenstein sculpture

Smithsonian Castle



NOM NOM NOM

OM CHOM NOM

Awww…baby panda tie-tie, go ni-ni

The White House looked MUCH smaller and less impressive in person than it does on TV.  Hmmm…how to improve it?

This works!