Saturday, November 26, 2011

the 10 best movie lines of the year

Note: some of these don't make sense out of context.

1. "It's so fluffy I'm gonna die!" (Despicable Me)

2. "Not my daughter, you bitch!" (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2)

3. "Is the Popemobile Catholic?" (Cars 2)

4. "Dad, you were like a father to me." (Due Date)

5. "Golf?! You're a homosexual! Why don't you just eat pussy?" (I Love You, Phillip Morris)

6. "I want my lawyer and a sandwich and I want to update my Facebook status." (Blitz)

7. Clive: "They're going to rape us and break our arms!"
Graeme: "I don't want my arms broken!" (Paul)

8. "I didn't know it was your diary! I thought it was a very sad handwritten book." (Bridesmaids)

9. (Talking about her three sons) "When they reach that age, they're disgusting. They smell, they're sticky, they say things that are horrible, and there's semen all over everything, okay? I cracked a blanket in half!" (Bridesmaids)

10. "Get your hands off me, demon! You're crushing my smokes!" (Hobo with a Shotgun)