Tuesday, November 16, 2010

100 hairs make a man

(Note: if the pictures in this entry are enormous and/or sideways, please refresh the page. Photobucket is being ornery 'n' shit. Also, the lyrics in this entry are from the song "Mustache" by Sparks.)

I have neglected my NaNoJoMo duties, and as such, I shall do penance by showing you the following pictures.







A lady gets a lot of things
She gets the 20-carat rings
She gets the alimony too
She gets to look good in the nude
But there's one place that she's been missed:
Between the nose and upper lip





I tried a handlebar design
My Fu Manchu was real fine
My Ronald Colman made 'em blink
My Pancho Villa made 'em think
But when I trimmed it real small
My Jewish friends would never call





They call me sir, and that ain't bad
Sometimes they think that I'm my dad
And women flirt and you can bet
They like that tickle that they get
The only time I feel bad
Is when they guess the lunch I've had