Tuesday, December 06, 2011

hand me a helmet

...'cause I'm banging my head against the nearest wall and it's going to cause permanent damage at any moment.

To wit:

1) Virgin Atlantic has kindly changed our flight time to London, which means we may very well wind up missing Madre and Padre's anniversary dinner.

2) My work computer has been acting up all day, and until the application I need stops acting like a FUCKING WHORE, I have to do my job manually. Doing it manually takes probably, oh, 15 times longer than doing it on the computer. And I know I'm prone to exaggeration, but in this case I may actually be lowballing that estimate.

3) I was getting into my car and a strong gust of wind decided to play the Tonya Harding to my knee's Nancy Kerrigan. I am actually limping.

I need a kitten and a Prozac.