Tuesday, August 08, 2006

filibuster vigilantly

Folks, I am buh to the ored. I absolutely cannot think of anything to write about, even though I want to write, so I'm taking a cyberpage from the blogs of other people and asking for your questions. I'll answer pretty much anything as long as it doesn't infringe on the privacy of someone else or ask for information that might be used for Nefarious Purposes. (Not that I think any of you would do that, but hey, I need a disclaimer.) Want to know my earliest childhood memory? Want to know my favorite books of all time? Want to know what I think of the music reviewer who compared Ashlee Simpson's song "Boyfriend" to Joan Jett? (Free answer: OMG FUCK YOOOOOOU) Ask away; my e-mail address is sairentohiru[at]yahoo.com. My ensuing entry may wind up being snore pie with yawn sauce, but hey, as long as I'm entertained.

A lagniappe for you, in the form of one of my all-time favorite short animated films. And it's not even Japanese!