Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The return of football season!

Yes, the preseason games are over, and now football is about to begin in earnest. I sure can't wait to watch hours and hours of football!





...okay, I'm being a smartass. ("Better than being a dumbass, uh huh huh huh!" OMGLOLZ I M T3H CLEVER) I'm not going to lie and claim that I love football, but I do enjoy watching G's reactions when the Giants score. I've hung the Giants' schedule up in my cube, so I know who we're going to play against and, with the help of a borrowed GPS system, aim my Norwegian gypsy curses accordingly. And I have grown fond of the Boys of Big Blue: Shockey, Tiki, Plaxico, Amani, Eli...

Shit, this kind of makes me sound like I...like I actually LIKE football or something. Have I actually turned into a football fan? There's only one possible response to that: