Thursday, March 22, 2007

The artist formerly known as Flatass...

...shall now be called Twinkletwat.

Christ, I hate her. To paraphrase Adam Sessler, I want to kick her in the sleeping bag of infancy.




That wasn't enough procrastination, so here's a slightly modified poll ganked from the glowing Peggy, who surely understands my excitement over the new Hello Kitty fragrance.

Four Jobs I've Had

1. Insurance desk jockey
2. Call center monkey
3. Blockbuster assistant manager
4. Library clerk

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over

1. Sideways: I still want to recreate Jack and Miles' trip, with the exception of the crazed trucker and the golf.
2. Hedwig and the Angry Inch: Thank you, John Cameron Mitchell, for refusing to let Madonna play Hedwig. Nobody could possibly do it as well as you.
3. The Protector: The plot is laughable, but damn, I could watch Tony Jaa administer red-hot beatdowns all friggin' day.
4. Ferris Bueller's Day Off: Ohhhhh yeah.

Four Places I've Lived

1. California
2. Minnesota
3. Indiana
4. New Jersey

Four TV Shows I Love

1. Heroes: I'm so glad I gave it another chance after that tepid first episode. Is it April 23rd yet?
2. Lost: I was really disappointed with the current season, but they reeled me back in with last night's stunner.
3. The Simpsons: Still a classic.
4. Robot Chicken: Outrageously funny.

Four Highly Regarded TV Shows I've Never Watched

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Ugly Betty
3. Six Feet Under
4. American Idol

Four Places I've Vacationed

1. Norway
2. Iceland
3. Japan
4. Bermuda

Four Of My Favorite Meals

1. Teriyaki beef with miso soup and tons of sticky rice.
2. G’s mother’s roast chicken with fingerling potatoes and homemade cheesecake
3. Cracker Barrel chicken and dumplings. Yes, their corporate policies suck my left one, but those bitches whip up some mean chicken and dumplings.
4. Chino Latino's kobe beef appetizer, jasmine rice, a Flirtini, and Hot Monkey Love (deep-fried Snickers bar with vanilla bean ice cream). Oh my god, just thinking about it made me paste my panties.

Four Websites I Visit Daily

1. Defamer
2. I Can Has Cheezburger?
3. Kotaku
4. Oh No They Didn't! (Live Journal gossip community; no link because LJ is a restricted site here at work)

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now

1. With G
2. In bed
3. Costa Rica
4. Chino Latino