Wednesday, October 12, 2005

release the crackin'

Okay, I'm doing much better than I was when I wrote that last entry. Pourquoi? Parce que:



  • I had a lovely square of Belgian chocolate.
  • I'm going to take a really long bubble bath while reading the new Glamour.
  • My back has been killing me for the last several days, so I made an appointment with a chiropractor near the Merry Mansion. (My previous chiropractor is being investigated for insurance fraud, plus once he was adjusting me and I felt his boner against my back. Okay, it was an isolated incident and I know guys get hard just by seeing a Wienerschnitzel commercial right after a Maidenform ad, but it still felt ooky.) Anyway, this guy was quite nice, and he gave me the most painless crackin' I've ever had. I feel about eighty times better, and I know I'm going to sleep like the dead tonight.
  • During my morning walk with HangDog, I saw two gorgeous egrets take flight from the cemetery. I associate egrets with my mom, since they were her favorite bird, and it made me think of her and smile.
  • I'm going to Disneyland with G! Happy yay!
  • Iceland is only a little over a week away. Ponies!
  • I actually made a fairly sizeable dent in my ginormous to-do list.
  • Last but not least, I was reading an article on Salon about Real Dolls, which are lifesize, fairly realistic $7000 sex dolls made of solid silicone. The article was talking about the men who use these dolls and the strong emotional attachment many of them form to their "girlfriends". Anyway, curiosity motivated me to visit the website (not safe for work!), and two of the dolls struck my...not fancy...er...let's say interest.


WARNING: No explicit nudity, human or otherwise, follows this paragraph, but due to the saucy nature of the first picture, I strongly recommend you use caution when viewing the rest of this entry at work, the library, Kinko's, or wherever you may happen to be.

Serious.

First up, Anna Mae (and I shit you not, that's what they call her):


Hazukashiiiiiiiiii~


Yeah, because anime fans aren't considered geeky enough. For all those lonely otaku boys who ever fantasized about sliding their flesh Pocky into the wet and willing lips of a super-pneumatic Utena, here's your girl.

And don't think they've forgotten about the ladies...oh no! Here's the male version, and OMGWTFLOLZ!!11ELEVENTY!!


...


Tell me this isn't GARY SINISE.